Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submitting author hereby warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or PDF document file format.
- All URL addresses in the text must beactivated and ready to click.
- In the following step of the submission process, name all authors of the paper. For more than one, use the "Add Author" button. Authors you have not entered are not in the metadata and will therefore not appear on the homepage or in indexing services (DOAJ...) Take care of the order of the authors. First of all, enter the first author.
- In the next step, fill in the "Affiliation" field, even if it is not marked with an asterisk. Give the complete address of your institute. (This is important for research databases like ISI Web of Knowledge)
- The text must be written in English and typed directly into the iJIST template, found on www.innove.org/ijist/ under Author Guidelines.
The submitting author warrants that the submission is original and that she/he is the author of the submission together with the named co-authors; to the extend the submission incorporates text passages, figures, data or other material from the work of others, the submitting author has obtained any necessary permission.
Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY). This is to get more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for you, the authors.
In order for iJIST to publish and disseminate research articles, we need publishing rights. This is determined by a publishing agreement between the author and iJIST.
By submitting an article the author grants to this journal the non-exclusive right to publish it. The author retains the copyright and the publishing rights for his article without any restrictions.